I welcome all commissions for individual collectors, designers and commercial installations.
Here's how the process works:
• Email me the dimensions of the piece that you are interested in. If you would like assistance with sizing, you can email me the dimensions of your space or a snapshot, and we can discuss options.
• In your email, let me know the look and feel of other pieces from my website or instagram that you like. Please list 2- 4 colors that you would definetly like to see in your painting and 2-4 colors that you would like to omit. List any details like mood (light, energetic or earthy) or any graphic elements (bold marks, scribbles, or specific shapes) that you might be interested in.
• I will get back to you with pricing and a timeline. My timeline varies, but most commissions are completed within 4-6 weeks.
• When we agree upon the project, I will send a commission invoice for 50% deposit. If you have questions about this, please email me, I am happy to work with you. I will also ask for your address to calculate shipping & give you an estimated price. I work with a fantastic shipping company and my prices are very reasonable even for larger works. If you are in California, sales tax will be added.
• Before beginning, I will confirm the dimensions, concept and agreed upon colors. During the painting process, I will share a few images along the way. I welcome your feedback at these points and will do up to two minor adjustments. Upon completion I will send photos of your beautiful new painting.
I love creating custom artwork that fits your style and space. I look forward to hearing from you. xx